COVID Library Service Update 3/15
Mondays - Fridays 9am - 6pm
Saturdays 11am - 3pm
Questions? Contact us at 872-7075 or at email@example.com. Visit our website at websterlibrary.org. We are happy to welcome patrons into the building to browse our collections. If you feel more comfortable, we are also still offering contactless curbside pickup. Requests may be submitted to the library by email or phone, and we'll let you know when they're ready to be picked up! Please include your library card number with your request, and limit requests to five items at this time
A Few Things You Should Know Before You Visit:
- Masks must be worn in the building. Our staff will be wearing them as well.
- One hour public computer sessions will be available starting September 8th. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any in-person computer assistance at this time. We are still happy to help with printing and copying at the reference desk!
- Library items may be returned to our drive-up book drop or book returns inside the lobby. All returned items are being quarantined for safety and will be backdated to their return date.
- We have a self-checkout machine located in the Children’s Room, available for everyone to use.
- Our community room and study rooms are unavailable at this time.
- Study tables and chairs are available. Mask rules still apply.
- Our Children’s Room has removed all the toys and our Early Learning Center will remain closed for the time being. We are offering a contactless scavenger hunt and take & make craft activities.
- While in-person library programs are suspended for now, we are offering a wonderful array of virtual and some socially distanced outdoor programs for all ages... check out or events calendar on our website!
- The mobile DMV on Mondays has suspended its service for the remainder of 2020. We are not sure when they will be back.
- We are now accepting book and magazine donations! Our magazine exchange is open for anyone to use.