Computers, Wi-Fi, Printing & Copiers
20 Public Computers available for patron use with your library card for accessing:
- Software programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Designated computers for teens located in the Teen Lounge
- No library card? Guest passes are available at the reference desk.
- Computer and Internet Acceptable Use Policy 2013
Catalog computers are available throughout the building to search for library materials.
Wireless Internet Access:
- Free access is available to users with Wi-Fi enabled laptops and wireless devices
- Can connect in most areas of the building
- Users are responsible for configuring their own equipment and connecting to the network
Please note: The wireless Internet service is not secure and is used at the individual's risk. Even if firewalls are running on laptops, it is recommended that sensitive information not be sent through this network.
Library Document Station
All-in-one document station for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. $0.20 per page for black and white prints $1.00 per page for color prints $1.00 per page for fax Learn about how to use the Library Document Station.
- Public computer printing: Submit your print jobs and take your job number and payment to the circulation desk to release your print jobs.
- Mobile and wireless printing
$0.20 per page for black and white prints $1.00 per page for color prints
Public copiers are available near the public computers and the genealogy center. Coin operated at $0.25 per page. Black and white copies only.