Computers, Wi-Fi, Printing & Copiers
20 Public Computers available for patron use with your library card for accessing:
- Software programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- No library card? Guest passes are available at the check out desk.
- Catalog computers are available throughout the building to search for library materials.
- Computer and Internet Acceptable Use Policy 2015
Wireless Internet Access:
- Free access is available to users with Wi-Fi enabled laptops and wireless devices
- Can connect in most areas of the building
- Users are responsible for configuring their own equipment and connecting to the network
Please note: The wireless Internet service is not secure and is used at the individual's risk. Even if firewalls are running on laptops, it is recommended that sensitive information not be sent through this network.
Library Document Station
- All-in-one document station for printing, copying, and scanning. $0.20 per page for black and white prints, and $1.00 per page for color prints.
- Public computer printing: Submit your print jobs and take your job number and payment to the circulation desk to release your print jobs.
- $0.20 per page for black and white prints $1.00 per page for color prints
- Public copiers are available near the returns desk and the information desk. Coin operated at $0.25 per page. Black and white copies only.