We have an extensive selection of e-books, audiobooks & movies. View the entire collection Our e-books and audiobooks are compatible with most popular smartphones, e-readers, tablets and MP3 players. Click here to view the list of compatible devices. To learn how to download e-books or audiobooks on your specific device, select the correct link below or watch this video on how to use the OverDrive Website.
Not able to come to the library? Get your library ecard here. You can use this to check out items through OverDrive. When you want to check out physical books just come to the library and we’ll get you a traditional library card.
- Libby app (ebooks and audiobooks)
- Kindle Basic (including the Paperwhite)
- Tablets and Smartphones (Android and iOS devices, including Kindle Fire and iPad)
- Nook, Sony Reader, and Adobe Compatible E-Readers
- Audiobooks Using a Desktop Computer
- OverDrive Read and Listen
- Streaming Video
- NYPL Digital Services
For additional assistance on getting started, please contact us at 585-872-7075 or email Jenny Paxson our OverDrive expert. You can sign up for a Tech Tutor with Colleen or Jenny online or email Jenny and she’ll be happy to answer your questions over phone, email or zoom. We look forward to assisting you!