The library has a collection spot for local charities and organizations! This Donation Station is located across from our checkout desk.
Accepts donations of non-perishable foods, toiletry items, cleaning supplies, new underwear and socks for all ages, gently used clothing.
Accepts donations of non-perishable foods, toiletry items, cleaning supplies.
Accepts packing material (bubble wrap, air pillows, packing paper) that Bella’s uses to ship their chairs to recipients around the world.
Request a Charity Collection
We will make a space available to Webster based organizations and residents who would like to collect items for a non-profit on a short-term basis. This form must be filled out and submitted for consideration on a case-by-case, first come first serve basis.
Other Items We Collect
- Seeds for our Seed Library – saved seeds or partial packets
- Used eyeglasses for the Webster Lion’s Club
- Empty Ink Cartridges
- Old cell phones
- Books, CDs and DVDs for our Friend’s Bookstore
- Jigsaw puzzle exchange – bring one, take one
- Magazine Exchange
- Rotating Exchange across from the Returns Desk
- Monroe County Recycling guidelines and Ecopark
- Prescription drugs can be disposed of at CVS, 945 Ridge Road, Webster
- Can and Bottle Return Centers in Webster (can be used for Fundraisers): http://cankings.com/ https://nickelbackbottleandcan.webs.com/